- How to be Helpful? Implementing Supportive Behaviors for Human-Robot Collaboration (Under review). [bibtex] [pdf] [code] ,
- MCA-NMF: Multimodal concept acquisition with non-negative matrix factorization PlOS ONE, October 21, 2015. [bibtex] [pdf] [code] [data] ,
Conference and workshop proceedings
- Situated Human–Robot Collaboration: predicting intent from grounded natural language IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2018), 2018. [code] ,
- Preference-Based Assistance Prediction for Human–Robot Collaboration Tasks IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2018), 2018. ,
- The HRC Model Set for Human-Robot Collaboration Research IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2018), 2018. [pdf] [code] [video] ,
- Predicting Supportive Behaviors based on User Preferences for Human-Robot Collaboration International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2018), extended abstract, 2018. ,
- Transparent Role Assignment and Task Allocation in Human Robot Collaboration IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2017). [bibtex] [code] [video] ,
- Learning semantic components from sub-symbolic multi-modal perception Third Joint IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning an on Epigenetic Robotics (ICDL-EpiRob 2013), Osaka (Japan). [bibtex] [code] ,
- Learning the combinatorial structure of demonstrated behaviors with inverse feedback control Human Behavior Unterstanding: Third International Workshop (HBU 2012). [bibtex] [pdf] ,
- Learning to recognize parallel combinations of human motion primitives with linguistic descriptions using non-negative matrix factorization IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2012), Vilamoura, Algarve (Portugal), 2012. [bibtex] [code] [data] [screencast] [details] ,
- A bag-of-features framework for incremental learning of speech invariants in unsegmented audio streams Proceeding of the Tenth International Conference on Epigenetic Robotics,, Öorenäas Slott, Sweden, 2010 (pp. 73-80). [bibtex] [pdf] ,
- The Emergence of Multimodal Concepts: From Perceptual Motion Primitives to Grounded Acoustic Words Université de Bordeaux, France, March 2014. [bibtex] [video] ,
Source code—Task models
Task models representations and algorithms for human robot collaboration.
Source code—Emergence of multimodal concept
A set of tools and experimental scripts used to achieve multimodal learning with nonnegative matrix factorization (NMF).
Human–robot collaboration (HRC) model set
Intended to ease the design of human-robot collaboration experiments, it focuses on scenarios like the collaborative assembly of furniture and consists of miniature pieces of furniture composed of a combination of standard hardware components and 3D printed custom designs. The parts have been chosen and designed for the purpose of robotics experiments with an additional care on modularity. The model has been thought to be easy to extend and distribute.
This dataset is made of choreography motions captured through a kinect device. The choreography motions have a particular combinatorial structure: choreographies are designed as simultaneous execution of some primitive motions from a given set of primitive dance motions.
Choreography dataset 2
This dataset is made of single gestures captured through a kinect device.
The Acorns Caregiver dataset
The Caregiver dataset was recorder by the Acorns project. It is available online thanks to Christina Bergman's work. See also Modelling the Noise-Robustness of Infants’ Word Representations: The Impact of Previous Experience for details on permissions to use the dataset. I also provide features to use directly in the multimodal experiments (see the code for more details).